“Sport as a Sound Investment for the Inclusion of People with Disabilities”, an online launch event to be co-hosted by UNESCO and the Development Bank of Latin America (CAF).
Join and attend this online event on Tuesday, September 20th 10:30-12:00 (GMT-4), an oppotunity to learn within the framework of the Santiago 2023 Pan American Games, a pilot with a methodology never before developed for people with disabilities!
Find the program below:
- Video introduction to the S4D Coalition
- Discussion panel:
- Juan Pablo Salazar, Inclusion Coordinator, CAF -Development Bank of Latin America-
- Christian Asinelli, Corporate Vice President of Strategic Programming, CAF -Development Bank of Latin America-
- Gianna Cunazza, Executive Director Pan American and Parapan American Games Santiago 2023
- Philipp Muller-Wirth, Chief of the Sport Section, UNESCO
- Chelsey Gotell, Governing Board Member, International Paralympic Committee
- Oliver Dudfield, Associate Director Olympism 365 International Olympic Committee
- Closing remarks: Sergio Díaz-Granados, Executive President, CAF -Development Bank of Latin America-
Register and join here the discussion!